Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas and how blessed I really am!

Well its over that bitter sweet feeling! As I sit here back at work I ponder on how truely blessed I really am! Christmas this year was a little different at the Black house, my siblings and there familys where not there at the crack of dawn, 2 of the 3 familys were not even around to grace us at all with the presants. I woke up at 5:00 am (couldn't help it Im like a 6 year old on christmas)! But being that there was only me and my parents home I just thought I would lay in bed for a while tell I heard them get up. time passed SLOWLY! finely my father and mother text me merry christmas, it was my invite in to there room. As I crawled in to my parens bed next to my mom, my dad asked why I didnt come in earlier. I guess we all three had just been waiting on eachother. We laid there and laughed for about 15 mins. We finally got up and headed to the front room. My father and I had been keeping and secret from my mother about one of her gifts, She was so excited when she spotted it under the tree with a note from "santa" you've been a very good girl this year. It was a uSqueeze leg massager and man does it work wonders. We opened presents and Faced Timed my sister. After it was all over my brother and his kids came over for breakfast. As I watched my nephew Calvin open his presents from grandma and grandpa (he is only 2) I couldn't help but smile He was so excited even for his new angry birds shirt and pants he had to put them on right then. watching him open his presents made me even more excited for my little on to get here to earth!! I cant wait to be that parent that finally gets to watch her own child rip open presents and be overwhelmed with excitment! As the day went on we mainly took a nap, and me and my mother spent alot of time in the kitchen preparing dinner, having to take frequent breaks being she cant stand for a long period of time on her leg, and me being about to pop here anytime! Dinner was amazing. My christmas was simple but Amazing! I realized I blessed I am to have parents like I do! They so selfless and loving! always out to please others and make everyone elses lives just that much easier!  I hope I can be as good as parents to my son as they have both been to me! They are not only great parents but my best friends!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment