Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

GETTING FIT AND HEALTHY!

Today I finished writing out my workout schedual and food log! here is a sample of what it looks like
 
Exercise
Set 1
Set 2
Set 3
Set 4
Set 5
Set 6
ABS
 
crunches
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sit-ups
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
bicycles
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
planks
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
superman
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
scissors
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Side crunches
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Reverse crunches
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Criss-cross
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Wednesday                                                                                                                                                     date:                           
 
Breakfast
 
 
 
Lunch
 
 
 
Dinner
 
 
 
Snacks
 
 
This one is for wednesdays! I will be also doing a cardio along with these exersizes! I will be taking some picture of what I look like as of right now! Yup strech marks and all!! I will be showing you all what I look like after 30, 60, and 90 days! and reporting what I eat! For all you mothers out there that are saying you can never have you "before baby body" Back Im going to prove you wrong! I have now gone through 2 pregantcies! and I know I can get a bangin body! just takes TIME! DEDICATION! and HARD WORK!... But what good thing doesnt right! I hope you all will follow along and even join me! if you have any questions feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment